Maximum loan amount : Rs 80.00 Lacs*
- Should be a Nepalese citizen.
- The student should have at least intermediate/higher secondary level (plus two) academic qualification.
- The student’s parents/guardian should have sufficient regular income to service interest. Their uncommitted monthly income should be should be at least 1.33 times of monthly interest.
- Graduate / Masters and above
- Professional courses (graduate and above)
- Fees payable to College /Hostel (Admission fee, tuition fee, examination fee, laboratory fee, library fee, OSHC and others, if any)
- Purchase of books, equipments, instruments required for the course
- Cost of passage (for studies abroad) for both student and dependent in case he/she is accompanying the student.
- Boarding and lodging expenses (Recognized hostels by the institution) and living expenses for both student and dependent in case he/she is accompanying the student.
- Service Charges: As per Bank’s Service Charge and Fees Schedule
- Moratorium :
A maximum period of 5 years or 3 months after the completion of course designated, whichever is earlier.
- Repayment :
The loan shall be repaid in 15 years after the moratorium period on EMI basis.
- Interest during moratorium period :
The parents/guardian of the student shall pay the interest during the moratorium period on monthly basis as per Nepali calendar.
- Moratorium :
- Land and building having value of at least 110.00% of loan amount.
- Loan upto 95% of Fixed Deposit/Government securities.
Supporting Documents Required
- Duly filled Loan Application form.
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination.
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship, if any.
- Proof of admission to the course/Offer Letter from concerned college/university.
- Schedule of expenses for the course.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph of the students and their parents/guardian/guarantor.
- Copies of foreign exchange permit, where required.
- Copies of citizenship/pass port of the students and their parents/guardian/guarantor.
- Statement of regular income sources of parents/guardian, along with bank statement and other supporting documents where required.
- Tax Clearance/paid/filed certificate, wherever applicable.
- PAN of borrower/guarantor, wherever applicable.
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities of parents/guardian.
- Copies of ownership certificates of the proposed property to be mortgaged or Government Securities/FDRs to be pledged.
* Please contact your nearest branch for further information.